LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Ridgeback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ridgeback lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cornboy888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ridgeback lures
    Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 7:45am
 I have a few  of Rob Noy`s  lures.
So I thought I would post them for all to see. These three were made in Dalby Qld.  They are timber lures. Of note is that they all have different eyes.  The right hand one is the oldest . Than the middle one and the  real deep diver was last.  Do not know how old they are.  If any one can tell me that would be great. They all have been  signed underneath. The deep diver has ridgeback 31 and the other two have ridgeback 13 underneath.  Cheers Chris
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 9:16am
HAD afew of these in the past great lures CHRISClapClapClapClapBig smileBig smileregards bob
dalbykayakin View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Smick Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalbykayakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 8:13pm
Dalby aye. Some bloody good lure makers there aye Clarkey
dalbykayakin View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Smick Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalbykayakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 8:14pm
I bet it was you who got the rest of the ridgeys outa the cheap basket here after i told ya coz there aint none nowCry
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 8:56pm
Chris, the moulded ones date back at least 10 years, Alan Dolan used to mould them for Rob. That was after Rob moved to the back of Caloundra, only a couple of K's from Lively Lures.

Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic