LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lure Making > Make your own Fishing Lures > D.I.Y Moulded Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Next attempt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sergio_kutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Next attempt
    Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 2:45pm
So after a little bit of thinking and not much doing, i finally got around to having another attempt at a bibbed soft plastic style lure. Now this has come out a bit better. Going down to the pool shortly to test if it swims or not...

Feedback most appreciated. Still getting some air bubbles in the soft plastic part...
Tincan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tincan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 3:34pm
Looks good hope it swims good for you.

Tincan
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
sergio_kutz View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sergio_kutz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 7:23am
Well it's the best swimmer so far! Can actually get it to wobble around and dive like a normal hard body. Very tempramental tho, and the back hook is too heavy, causes it to sink down tail first. Hoping to add a little more bouyancy to the next one, and include a front treble to help balance it better. Hopefully having lighter trebles will help with the sinking issue and have an overall better balance to the lure.

This afternoon if I can get some time i'll try to make a few more up, then take them for a test in the pool and record what they're doing underwater. May give a better idea as to what I need to do for next time!
paulo View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 3:30pm
Fancy! Nice work!
Mcleod View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Macquarie Customs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mcleod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 8:21am
thats looks good. I like the idea, keep us posted
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic