Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Mencho
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new designs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new designs
    Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 9:44am
HI all ,
Here are a couple of new designs that I have been working on over the last couple of months,they have been tested on the local Bass and Flatties and seem to work ok .They have a very good action .
Regards Darcy.

saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 10:14am
They look really nice mate
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 10:30am
Lovely looking lures and fantastic paint work!
cheers steiny
Baroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 12:04pm
Stunning lures Darcy but, that purple lure is the bee's knees,BRILLIANT.
Regards,

Marc - STDZ Lures - Catch fish,fish a STDZ instead.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 2:01pm
ALL ways top shelf MENCHO the green one oneone must be  mineWinkWinkLOLLOLClapClapClapClapClapregards bob
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2012 at 4:40pm
great as allways darcy......thats a great fat wobbly shape mate.....im seeing a big bass or cod on that top one.............what length?
jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
darcymenchin View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 6:06am
Hi  all ,
thanks for the comments ,Jason they are 25mm wide and 70mm long some with rattles all deep divers.
Regards Darcy .
The purple colour pattern is of Jaydens fertile mind .

RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 7:00am
Great looking lures there Darcy Thumbs Up well done mate ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 7:06am
Go the Mencho Lures Clap
you guyes always have some news up the sleeves Wink
Thanks fore charing with the rest of us.
Must say the one to the right on last Pict. Purple with the yellow stripes would probely fancy a couple of Pikes here.
But that is first when the ice on ouer Lakes melts again Disapprove
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 7:32am
Very nice , well done . ClapThumbs Up
CircleVbaits View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 12:02pm
All are great Darcy, terrific paint colors.
Verlon
Baitman
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 3:47pm
Hi P .J.
you never know santa might send you a couple of these in the new year ,but I think that they might go a bit deep for your rivers and lakes as they hit the bottom of the river here at five to seven meters.
Regards Darcy.
And a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LURELOVERS from the MENCHIN FAMILY.

Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 6:40pm
Darcy, very similar to my Bass Candy's and they work a charm, that fat banana shape seems to attract Bass quite well. I must try some rattles in my next batch, something I have been meaning to do for a while.

Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 7:18pm
Sounds very interesting Darcy. The dept of the Lures is actually very good. We fish Pike in a fairly large and 39 meters deep lake. In the autum/winter(if no ice)and spring Thy go quit deep. Before we had a boat with Down riggers on. But in Patricks Boat we need to use deep going Lures in the colder month. Have also caught Pike on 5 to 10 m. in summer time, as the bait Fish can go there.
In the small Lake we fish the max. deept is about 16 m. many places there is 8m.
Jerg bait fishing fore the Pikes in Lakes are become very populary here. But i have not picked that up.  
Insted i am working on making the few models i have larger, and in deep models. However as we have got winter now, my sheed is very cold to work in. That slows things down badly
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 5:24am
Good stuff there Darcy,nice shape mate and colours Thumbs Up....we will have to get that Bulladelah trip in in the new year mate...

Mick!!!
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 8:10pm
Hi all,
here are a couple of new colours just finished ,are these what you are after Captain Cranky to use on the Jacks up your way?,I have called these ones Jack attack.
Regards Darcy.

Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2013 at 8:17pm
Nice colors

I like the black and yellow Clap

Cheers Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
andrewparr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewparr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2013 at 11:27am
I love the 3rd and 4th pictures down, they look like great little lures! Still got those ones?
A rod in one hand, a beer in the other. In an imperfect world, there are still perfect moments.
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 7:37am
Hi Andrew ,
Thanks for the good comments ,,yes I do still have these available ,they are not a small lure as such as they are aimed at Cod ,yellowbelly ,jacks etc but I have caught Bass on them as well also an adventurous couple of bream and flathead in the hunter river.
Regards Darcy.

hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 11:30am
Just found this Darc, very very nice, love those patterns /colours too.
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 11:31am
ive only just seen this thread ,they're a great lure Darcy and boy does'nt Jayden have a great flair for colors!Clap
Jeff View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Nicho Nicho wrote:

great as allways darcy......thats a great fat wobbly shape mate.....im seeing a big bass or cod on that top one.............what length?
jas

I can see COD on all of them ,, nice lures Big smile
I like pretty painted sticks
D.Dads View Drop Down
Ron Davies Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D.Dads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 5:49pm
excellent lures colors fantastic  must meet sometime Ron
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 2:04pm
STUD lookin lures indeedyClapClapClap
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 2:52pm
How's Darc going Bob? Haven't heard from him in years, hope the Mencho bunch are going well :)
Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2023 at 6:59pm
HEs still makeing a few tony& fishingBig smileBig smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic