LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Deception Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Misery 230"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Misery 230"
    Posted: 15 May 2022 at 11:28am
Recently Paul has been working on developing a large multi jointed Cod lure that he has named the "Misery 230".
So far there has been a couple of R&D trips "up and over the hill" to Cod Country as he gradually refines the designs with a series of prototypes. Stay tuned ...........

rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 11:52am
when can i get one. . .mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 10:17pm
Col your collection has to be exceptional, Great Looking Lures! 
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 10:33pm
Update

I note that these lures are still in their design stage and as such are not yet available for sale.

To keep informed of their development, and how you might get one, I would suggest following Paul's Facebook page "Kneller Lures". It was on there today that Paul posted a photo of the latest iteration(Prototype #4) and I'm hopeful that he will not mind me "borrowing" it to add to the record here. This latest version is 3 piece instead of 4, has grown to 250mm in length and has a newly designed bib.

colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2022 at 2:26pm
Continuing with the "Misery" lure development story .......

The first photo below shows Prototype #4 when completed with it's smik coat of purple paint. As well, Paul also did a scaled down 180mm version(Cod pattern) to trial.

The second photo shows one of a small batch of "Misery 250's" that Paul had on offer at the recent 2022 Lure Expo.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic