LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MikNik Lures - Micheal Nickolls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MikNik Lures - Micheal Nickolls
    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 4:11pm
MikNik Lures are the handiwork of Micheal Nickolls from Dalby in Qld. I have only recently become aware of Micheal's lures but it would seem that they have already established a very strong reputation and following among "in the know" fishermen for targeting our freshwater native species.

To date Micheal has produced a few hard bodies and two small batches of "Bony" and "Carp" swim baits. From the few samples of his work that I have seen, I would suggest that Micheal is definitely one to watch in the future and would recommend that you get in early if you want to secure some of his beautiful current lures before they take-off.

Regards,
Col

p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 5:38pm
Some great looking Lures Big smile

Knaek & Break 
             Per
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 6:28pm
how / where do we get hold of some ?. . . . .mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 7:31am
Hi Mick(rodsncods),

I got hold of Micheal by messaging him through his Facebook page "MikNik Lures" and found him to be very responsive and easy to deal with. I think that his lures are definitely worth the effort.

Cheers, and I hope this helps,
Col
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 8:46am
not on facebook, woundn't mind one of those bony's. do you know how much they are?. . . .mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
Chep Buxley View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chep Buxley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 9:04am
Very nice Beer
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 6:26pm
I can see a lot of applications for the carp and the bony for me up here.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 8:46pm
Following on from the Bony and Carp swimbaits Micheal's latest offering is the "Redfin". To date only a small batch(6?) of timber ones have been done but Micheal does have plans to mould some others in the near future.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic