LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Deception Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"GONDWANA 100"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "GONDWANA 100"
    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 at 8:34pm
Many new lure models were launched at the Lure Expo yesterday and I was in early to grab a set of one of the latest offering from the Kneller Lures stable called the "Gondwana 100". These lures are a big brother to Paul's "Thunderbolt 80" design which he successfully released last December and will sit very nicely next to them in my collection.

Congratulations Paul on this latest addition, they have "class" written all over them.

Regards,
Col

colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 8:41am
Here's an additional shot showing some Gondwana "specials" that I was particularly pleased to pick up as well. As a collector I'm always on the lookout for these unique one-of-a-kind examples which for me add that little bit extra to your collection.

The lure in the middle is a prototype from back in March of this year when Paul first started to develop this new model.
The paint scheme for the lure on the left was inspired by the NRL Indigenous Round which was in progress at the time when Paul was in the middle of painting this first batch of Gondwana lures.
And finally, the lure on the right has a "break out" paint scheme where Paul added an extra cyclops eye to the top of the lure for no good reason at all.

Cheers,
Col

Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 10:41am
Paul should've named them 'Cyclops'.
"Always Merry and Bright"
HARTE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HARTE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 1:40pm
Very nice Col, great pics!
Mine arrived today in Carp colour along with a couple of Bellringers,
Destructor 70 Challenge, Kidney Slapper and a couple of SBC 50 Deeps
in the box for company! Smile
Brillant lures! Thumbs Up
Cheers, Graham
al49 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 7:53am
beautifully painted lures credit to the maker 
it a lot better world if you just smile
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 9:25pm
The following four lures are part of an small batch of Custom Gondwana 100's that were released by Paul back on 24 September. Each was exquisitely painted with either a natural or translucent finish to allow the beautiful and unique timber grain to be fully appreciated. These latest lures are all one-off works of art and a spectacular addition to the Gondwana family.

Regards,
Col

Cod Classic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cod Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 10:52pm
Colsel

They do look magnificent!

Cheers TB
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic