Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Reflecta
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reflecta Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reflecta Lures
    Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 10:26am
Here's a few reflecta Lures recently rescued out of a bargain bin.

Reflecta B10 and B13

Reflecta B15

Reflecta Flash 7, and Flash 10

Reflecta Flash 13

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 4:43pm
Tony,
I only just noticed this post. Reflecta Lures were made by Strike Zone tackle in Redcliffe for many years, but I do know Mike Palfermann bought the business from someone else, what details are on the back, any clues to where and who??

Darbs
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 6:50pm
G'day Darby,

Only one of those has an address on it; po Box Grange QLD, 4051

The rest have (differing) instructions on the back, but no address.

They all came out of the bargain bin together, and were with all sorts of old stuff (Baker Cray on card, Koolabung Softies, Attack Lures etc etc). I'd guess most of it was possibly early to mid nineties? (although who knows how long they'd been hanging on the wall in the tackle shop before they ended up in the bargain bin)

p.s. Mike bought the Strike Zone business from Paul Dolan, here's a link to a bio on the beginnings of StrikeZone you might find usefull Thumbs Up

http://www.lurelovers.com/forum/strikezone-lures-the-beginning-paul-dolan_topic918.html

Cheers, Tony

Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 7:17pm
Hi Tony, looks like you have one from prior to Mikes ownership (the Grange one) Clap should be the orange see thru one???
Yeah, have seen that post & I know a bit about the Strike Zone business, having repped for 2 successive owners of it Confused
Mike also bought Hyper lures who made the EVA foam headed poppers around the same time as he acquired Reflecta Lures.

darbs

Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 7:26pm
Thanks Darby, great news re the early one Big smile

I've got a few of the Hyper Lures poppers - they're staying in my tacklebox though as they are too good for Barra to not use Fishing

Cheers, Tony

Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 11:37am
Tony Came across Reflecta Flash 10 imprinted on lure in my tackle box it it is identical to the one displayed in your box but completely different colour scheme mine is blue back with  white sides with pink throat
Regards John
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2010 at 8:24pm
Located this ad for Reflecta lures

Regards John
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 11:05am
Ad for chrome reflecta  lures Fishing World  April 1992

Regards John
tjanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tjanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2015 at 5:57am
Just thought id have some input. My work mate use to work at IDM Patternmakers for Ian Murphy and he developed these lures there. Ian that is. my work mate use to help cast them to see how they swam about '88-90's maybe, hes going to look through his pattern making kit to see if he still has 1 of the original patterns.
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 11:16am
My chrome set... Smile

Fysshe
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 11:40am
Nice Ian!
cheers steiny
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 8:31pm
HERE ARE MY FEW REFLECTA'S
CHEERS
a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic