LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barambah "Crazy Budgie"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barambah "Crazy Budgie"
    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 7:13pm
I'm a strong believer in the maxim "the harder you work the luckier you get". Over the years through dedication and hundreds of hours of development and testing Matt has built up a reputation and following for his timber lures that now sees him "lucky" enough to sellout within minutes whenever any of them are offered for sale. It's good to see Matt enjoying this level of success and in my opinion it's a classic case of "making your own luck".

Last week my luck was in and I managed to secure one of Matt's latest "Crazy Budgie" wakebaits for my collection. As Matt is no longer taking orders for his limited edition timber lures when he does release a few to the market you have to be very quick(and lucky) as competition is fierce. I will share a photo below of my new No32 Crazy Budgie as well as add a couple of others showing a pair of "Dragon" lures from the original batch of 19 back at the 2016 Lure Expo.

Regards, Col

horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2021 at 1:40pm
Very nice, Matt certainly knows how to make a great lure
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
firststrike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firststrike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2021 at 7:09pm
Darn nice lures
firststrike
handbrake View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handbrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 4:39pm
You are right colsel. Great workmanship and on every collectors wishlist.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic