LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > SA Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sidcrome

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sidcrome
    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 9:03pm
Most would be familiar with the iconic Australian brand of tools Sidcrome.
For those that are not Sidcrome was a renown Australian tool maker that offered a lifetime guarantee on their products, with a slogan ya can`t hand a man a grander spanner.
Someone smarter than me once declared that a lure was only a tool used by fishermen.
In a time where it seems everything made comes out of China including Viruses, it is refreshing to find excellence home grown in the tradition of Sidcrome
I received a parcel of Color set Lures I had ordered from Mark A Lures today.
5 Sets of 4 and I ordered an extra couple to swim.
Now they have arrived it is doubtful that I will ever wet them as I can catch fish on an uninspired mass produced plastic lure.
Mark A lures are a work of art and already I refer to them as my Sidcrome collection cause ya carnt hand a man a finer lure.
The picture dose not do them justice.
Poppa2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poppa2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 10:43pm
Exceptional!Big smile
Fish are where you find them.
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 11:04pm
Mark certainly turns out some of the best looking and performing lures around... 
Cod Classic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cod Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 11:57pm
Kimmo

100% agree. We have just received a fair batch of MarkA Lures in-store to sell but as you say, they are too good to fish. Mark does an amazing job and is equal to any timber lure maker in the country at present.

Cheers TB
HARTE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HARTE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2020 at 7:40am
Wow, very nice Kimo! Thumbs Up
reel deal View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reel deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2020 at 11:00pm
How can I not agree 100% plus.

This was an unknown makers shagged scorpion blank that Mark did a resto for me when he lived in Ballina NSW

viva la difference when it returned....

Still a stunner after 3 years plus.. thank you again Mr Andrews

www.reeldealfishing.com.au
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2020 at 6:11pm
It is painful putting on a new Mark A Lure to fish as they are just exceptional- but into the water they go. Love his lures but also love to fish them 
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
brendan t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendan t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 8:39pm
 i have met mark when he was in mount gambier about 7 yrs ago he showed me his work  very obliging man well his work is  class  i have some of his lures in my collection. His lures are worth collecting  regards brendan
brendan t
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic