LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

access

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebbnflow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: access
    Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 4:29pm
how long does it take before you can access everything when your a new member. was an old memberLOL, am now a new memberLOL. yes 'ive done the check your profile and update thing. just would like it the way it wasLOL. wouldn't all us old farts........mick
ebbnflow View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebbnflow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 4:52pm
bump......anyone????
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 6:42pm
mate
check with tony - i am sure he can sort you out  WinkWink
cheers
bazz

a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
ebbnflow View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebbnflow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 7:24pm
still can't pm anyone. waiting for tony to see this......mick
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 3:04pm
Hi Mick, sorry for the delay, I have had a few computer troubles of my own. Please post here the name of your old account and I will update it with your new email address and click the link for you that emails a new password to you at that address. No need for a new account.

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
ebbnflow View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebbnflow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 3:31pm
thanks tony. old username was rodsncods, now ebbnflow. old e-mail was mailto:suemick5@optusnet.com.au - suemick5@optusnet.com.au. new e-mail is mailto:mickmckinney-smith@outlook.com - mickmckinney-smith@outlook.com. is that what you need?......mick
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 9:45am
Mick, I have corrected the email address in your original profile (rodsncods) and clicked the link for you to generate a new password that has been emailed to mickmckinney-smith@outlook.com

I will leave the ebbnflow account active so that you can see this message, although it will be deleted after you have logged back in to your original account which will still have access to pm's classifieds etc

If any other members have changed their email address I recommend updating your profile before you forget your password or you might end up with the tide going out on your account like it did for Mick WinkTongue
Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
murraycod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murraycod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 11:03am
"tide going out"LOLLOLLOL

Good one Tony
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 11:42am
done.....thanks tony.......mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic