Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > Vic Lures > KuttaFurra
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a few batches

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a few batches
    Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:07am
a few batches that went out awhile back ...
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:07am
Looking good

Well done Fletch

Regards John
Padgey View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
Power Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Padgey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:50am
the  way your going Aaron i`ll have to get 2 stalls,  i`m still carving, just about time for sleep
HANDCARVED and HANDMADE TIMBER LURES
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:39am
What ya do in ya spare time Fletch Wink

Mick!!!
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:56am
A few!! You must have moved into that lure making cave, do you sleep there too??
whipit
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:28am
Simply amazing output, do you have a day job aswell? If so even more special, don't have one of your lures in my collection mate. However, would love one, I'm a barra style lure collector, if you'd like a trade for a Seaweed Lure, think I can knock out a cod style for you before the Expo.
Been making a few Stumpy and Dart copies to surprize a few members lately.
Regards, Tony.
"Always Merry and Bright"
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:34pm
thanks fellas ...there was lots more .bryan I still have to finish these batches here along with a heap I need to drop of on my way up ..
mick you know what I do ...lol..
captain I lost my job of 17 years in the print finishing game when I got hit by the car those years back ... docs wouldn't sign of the arm as they are still working out what they will do with my collarbone as they have only seen 5 like it in 13 years now and only attempted to fix one of them and it didn't work like they had hoped , the op is to risky with a 70% risk of cutting the main vein in the neck .. ive got use to it now but my arm is not the same but that's life ....so I just treat what im doing as a job I love doing ....I do get very slack though ...lol...
need to pull up on the slackness now I think and give it a better go .... cheers aaron
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:42pm
whip it ...cave is only 10 or so metres from back door .. I need another cave ..lol... sleep ??? ....no time for sleep whats sleep . yeah I do around 5 hours lately and will be like that until we leave to go away ..im use to the no sleep from all the years doing 12 hr shifts rotating .     have time for sleep when we go away in july just misses and I and the kids are staying back for school ...sweet ....cheers aaron...cheers aaron
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:17pm
Amazing Aaron, I was also in the print finishing game for over 20 years and know all about those 12 hr rotating shifts and no sleep. Was hit by a car on my pushbike and ended up in the windscreen with my shoulder torn out of the socket and fractured collar bone. Had a few problems out of it but obviously nothing as bad as your injury. Hope things improve for you..... bit wierd with the similar lives...lol
cheers brad
whipit
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:14am
Wow ... did you run binders or stitches ... im ok just the collarbone never sits still so it sticks into my throat pops around when at chest height and above ... just a pain if im trying to do things chest above .. down low i could do weights .. got use to it ..lucky i was pissed when it happened .. a little bit deafer from it aswell . Spin out all right with that .... cheers aaron
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:10am
You two make sure you never go out on the turps together! Pushbike accidents, similiar injurys, same trade, and both like like lures.....whip it....please dont come to expo!! It could be more dangerous than it already is.!
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:22am
Now I know why you like a drink Aaron. Got told the first day of
my apprenticeship I would either become an alcoholic, get divorced or go crazy. Many in the old binderys got all 3..... lol
Have run all the usual folders, stichers and guillotines over the years. Have been to all 3 expos Nicho and bought some lures off of you and Aaron. A quick 5 minute chat with Nicho at the first lure expo gave me a bit of a kick to start making lures. I liked the keep it simple attitude and they don't have to be perfect. So you fault Nicho...lol. will be at the expo again this year and like a bit of wild turkey 101....
whipit
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:38am
We are in trouble then.
Make yourself known this year whipit so i can put a face to a name....sorry bad memory mate....or too many bourbons?
1st expo....DEFINATELY too many bourbons....aarons fault.

OCD View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
OCD Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 10:13am
Nicho, your memory must be clearing up, it was never my fault, it was Aaron the whole time.LOL
Cheers,

Gavin
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 10:14am
Will make sue I catch up Nicho. I hear a curry goes down all right at the expo too..... lures, burbon and curry ... could be very interesting.       
whipit
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 11:38am
I was hung over everyday last year ...better get a few boxes of miller chills before we put up rooftop ...
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 11:40am
Whip that must be a bindery thing ..lol..was the same here at pmp ....
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:03pm
Gavin...you and jono helped in a very big way!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic