Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Aklures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aklure Apology

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aklure Apology
    Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 10:51am
Hi i would just like to apologize to the LL community I have not been on LL very much at all this year the amount of lures that I have made this year can be counted on one hand and the fishing trips just as bad, thus I have orders for people that I have started but not competed, for letting these people down I am sorry, but the reason that I have not been around is that my father took seriously ill Cry early this year and I have been taking care of both he and my mother, this has almost been a full time job,as of two days ago I was able to get dad into a high care nursing home this will now free me up to get back into the swing of things Smile  so with any luck I will be able to get some orders done if people still want them. Thank you to to those LL friends who have rang to check on me it appreciated very much.Hug
Cheers all Flacco Ying Yang
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 10:55am
Hope all goes well for you and the family mate!
Will have to make a visit up your way again soon as it's been a while.

Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 10:58am
Gary, Your absence was noted. Family first.

Great to have you back, hope family details have been sorted to your satisfaction , went down the same track 2 years ago.

I was some distance away and difficult to organise.

regards John
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 11:49am
Mate...no need to apologize. Last year was a difficult year for you and the family. Glad that things may start to get back to normal soon so you can go fishing and have some down time for yourself.
cheers steiny
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 11:50am
Priorities first mate.....hope all smooths out....not a fun spot to be in.
happy new year mate.
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
reel deal View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reel deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 11:51am
Hey G spot

Might be up your way this weekend, that is if I can get Powelly and Mrs Powelly off the duriff and the bubbles..ha ha..

Will give you a ring if I make it..

wadey - the host

www.reeldealfishing.com.au
seagull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seagull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 12:50pm
Sorry to here that Gary family is more important than making lures in my books.You can only do what you can do. Hope things are on the improve for you and the family.

Cheerz Errol
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 1:51pm
I'm one of the orders put on hold.
I was informed about the Family matters, so I already knew.
It can't be a comfortable position for you to be in, if you need a hand, ask.
It's done.
All here on LL, wish you and your family well.
Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Cheers   MAL
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 3:04pm
lures are a far away second mate,,,as to looking after your mum & dad....well done & I hope you got some great payback...made them eat all their vegies before desert.....all the best for the year to come for you & your family......your lures are well worth the wait....Gary
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 4:49pm
All the best there Gary - it's been said before but family comes first. I think everybody will agree with that.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2014 at 5:37pm
Thank you all for your understanding Smile

cheers Flacco Ying Yang
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic