LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > Red Hunter Fishing Rods
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kid fishing comp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kid fishing comp
    Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 8:25pm
ok guys , get them kids fishing , I have a St Croix Sc111  10-17 lb 6 ft baitcaster , great for barra or cod , standard build , so what I want you to do is take a kid fishing , 15 and under , now take your kid or grandkid or steal one from next door , I will run the comp till the end of february to allow for the holidays , but there is a catch , the fish has to be caught on a lure from a member of this site , and post photos here , the winner will be by vote of all members , when we have a winner , I will get a decale made up with there name on it . SOOO  take a kid fishing . THEY ARE THE FUTURE .

Ian
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 10:19pm
Top idea, Thanx Red. Thumbs Up
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
stinger View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:20pm
good idea my sons keen as mustard to swim the SEAGULL LURES and the KUTTAFURRA LURES that he has been givin thanks boys
REMEMBER FOOLS RUSH IN WERE ANGELES FEAR TO TREAD
froggy06 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote froggy06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 8:55am
Great idea Ian, great prize mate you are a generous man Wink We need to keep the kids involved and educate them on the ways of fishing and of catch and release for future generations to come. I will also add $ 100 worth of lures to the prize pool for the winner , only catch !! must be from a lure maker from the site ( everyones a winner ) cheers froggy
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 8:15pm
awesome idea mate ... i will be back on the water in the next week or 2 . after i find a boat that will work for the family fishing and some kid dragging along the water . looking like its going to be a bowrider.. the young bloke is building up a nice little tackle bag of lures from some of the members ive been able to buy of ...
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 6:09pm
come on guys , holidays , take a kid fishing , remember a lure from the guys here . post them photos , and if you don't take a kid fishing I will come down there and kick your butts .
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 9:01pm
sounds good ian, good on ya mate some kid will be happy with that.
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2012 at 3:39am
Moons good, Barometers on the rise, high tides on sunrise and sunset(here), calm and fine weather predicted,,,,,,,,,,,,,
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic