BJ's new Spinnerbait.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BJ's new Spinnerbait.
    Posted: 21 Apr 2011 at 11:08am
WinkOk its great when research and development takes place isn't it? So is the case with my little spinnerbaits, They've also evolved! With imput from Dave (Kiwi) Trinder 2 times Australian bass electric champion The 1/8th ounce creek critters branched out into another model named the Bass Flash. The lure is essentionally the same as the standard creek critter but a few subtle differences have been made up to the lures overall profile in the water. Instead of Zonker strip tails added these have been deleted from this model. This model is the closest combination to the marriage of fly tying and spinnerbaits! The models will come out in eight colours! They consist of a fur wrap collar colour dyed (rabbit) which is tied over a plume of sparkleflash which forms the basis of the skirt. Hook size has been upgraded to size two eagle claw lazer sharps!!!! They will be single bladed for deep presentations with the blade being size o colorado's! Also a model we've developed together but is still in trials is the new front runner series which are to be constructed on half ounce heads also in eight colours! There will be more on this at a later date when we've finally put that particular package together! I'm at present just waiting on the new packaging before shop release. Any further inquiries regarding any of my spinnerbait models just P.M. me! Best Regards, B.J.Bochow.Big smile
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 1:18pm
Wink Yeah it was a great trial run under tournament situations. I've now double bladed the same model with willows and colorados now so can silver blade the top and run a gold on the clevis or vice versa! Also I have black blades same size and model (colorado) and gold indiana blades for a quicker retrieve without blowing out of the water! I'm also waiting on a picture of a 3kilo plus rainbow trout that was landed in N.Z. on one of my 1/8th ounce twins! These lures are now being found in other countries as I've been recieving orders from canada and u.s,a. As a matter of fact I'm also just waiting on packaging (new) b4 the official Australian release!!!!! I cannot wait to see a small/large mouth bass hanging from the end of one of my baits!!!!! At present these little lures are on sale at a store situated on the Mid north coast of N.S.W. but are without packaging at present!!!!!! I'm also making a 1/8, 3/8th,1/2 ounce twin with the same tail set up with sized blades accordingly which are 1/8th 0 size blades, 3/8th no,2 size blades, 1/2 ounce with size 3 blades in colorado or if your like mer and LOVE doc shelton blades, the 3/8th  twin with size 3 blades and the 1/2 twin with size 4 blades. Any more enquiries can be made via a P.M. to me and yes I will do mail order!!!!! regards B.J.LOL
Pilly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 1:02pm
That is an awesome result BJ from a great looking lure ClapClapClap

Regards
Pilly
Toga Fever
wrapper View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Wrapper Baits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 12:48pm
B.J well done with your new spinnerbaits , 42 bass , they look the goods Wink
cheers wrapper
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 12:42pm
WinkJust a little update on this little lure. On the weekend it was fished in a bass electric competition down on the N.S.W. far south coast(danjeera dam) by my sponsored champion Dave (Kiwi) trinder. One of my 1/8th ounce critters caught 42bass for the weekend,gee I wonder how many other spinnerbait models out there have enjoyed the same success in a tournament situation!!!!! B.J.LOL
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2011 at 12:46pm
Thanks for the reply simon I'm retailing them for $14.00ea, I've had some "gun Tournament " anglers tell me the wire is too thick for bass but the bass don't seem to mind as trials are proving in tournament situations bass electric comps these lures are working!!!! Captain thankyou for that mate I expected to see a mounted jungly as discussed but the red "perch"LOL Jack is too good to believe I hope it wins first prize. B.J.Wink
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 7:31pm
It was caught out on the reef last year and brought in to be mounted for display.I have aquired it for my room.It was 12kg.I'll have to measure it for the young guys and gals.
It will go to NZ later this year to compete in the South Pacific Taxidermy titles.This is one of the biggest shows outside the US.
The Journey is the Reward

simon bruce View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 7:22pm

Nice spinnerbait BJ well framed in the jack jaws.

What is the story with the mangroe jack Barry?
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2011 at 1:25pm
WinkThanks Barry,awesome jack mate as my new slogan goes "builtough!!!!" Yes These are my new "Creek Critters" 1/8th ounce single spins great for all fish species that smash small spinner type lures. The lures are made of stronger wire than any of the other competitions spinnerbaits. These are built to last a lifetime a much needed feature in a hand made lure!!!! Sprung Stainless wire with owner 00 series rings attached to tiny crane swivels with size 0 blades attached, The zonker fur comes in a myriad of colour schemes that are proven performers! So far these lures have accounted for redfin,yellowbelly,bass,flathead, I'm positive saratoga is on the cards as well as rainbow trout!But I've yet to place my lures into environments where these fish reside!!!!! Also emanating from the middle of the fur is some flashabou for flash and colour. Hooks are the ever reliable Eagle Claw lazer sharps. These Hooks are in size six at the moment but are being increased to size 2. This range of lures may be ordered direct from me by P.M. I also make other models sizesetc etc. I'll even swap with other lure lovers!!!! Regards B.J.
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2011 at 9:08pm
Here is a couple of pics of BJ"s new small spinnerbait.
It would be good for Jungle Perch or Sooty Grunter but I only found this Jack to bite it.

The Journey is the Reward

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic