Forum Home Forum Home > Fishing Tackle > General Tackle Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Finn Nor reels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finn Nor reels
    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 at 9:02am
For those that don't know, Finn Nor has been taken over by Abu Garcia.

The Finn Nor Lethal / Offshore / and Mega Lite are my all time favourite spinning reels built extra tough with a huge drag rating. As they are direct wind only there is nothing to go wrong.

If you see any for sale, do yourself a favour and buy it, you will not regret it.

I have spoken to a few tackle shop owners and they have not received any replies from Abu Garcia if these reels are going to come back on the market. It's even been suggested that Abu Garcia bought them out to take them off the market.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
al49 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2021 at 10:14am
there goes the build quality for those reels i reckon ,all reels never seem to be the same when the companies  change hands,i have a few of these reels and they are made to a great standard especially for their price  
it a lot better world if you just smile
Tony Mc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2023 at 11:22am
There's some good deals on Fin Nor Lethal reels at the moment with retailers, through ebay.
a good lure is a tool, not a toy - Vic McCristal
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2023 at 5:37pm
Yeah Cam Cupitt has got a few off the internet. I still have a few new ones packed away.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic