Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > B.J.'s Custom Baits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

custom bait

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: custom bait
    Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 9:15am
Hi Brian,
I have just received the custom bait in the colour that I requested and what a doozy ,just brillliant I cannot thank you enough ,,I cannot wait to test the colour on the Bass around here ,
Thanks again Regards Darcy.
Ps  guys get on board with Brians Product , Top shelf . 

doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 1:05pm
WinkGood onya Darcy glad you like it mate I ordered that colour in from america especially for you mate, I cannot wait to see how that colour scheme goes on cod mate.... I must catch up am interested in doing a swap with your latest surface offerings will P.M. you over this issue and thankyou for the plug......B.J.
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 2:05pm
I have to agree with Darcy there 100% I just got a custom made spinner for the flatheads,perfect in every way finish colour quaility of fittings,I showed a mate of mine that owns his own tackle shop & he was blown away by the swivel it just keep spinning around with the slightest touch,I will be getting more in the future,,soon I think other wise my son will take my new toy off me,,GARY,,,give the DOCCOD a PM & get yours
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 2:08pm
Yep, I got a few bass baits - including one which I think was a one off colour for me?
Definitely recommended.
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 2:49pm
WinkThanks for the plug boys just finished a 5 day straight stint at the workbench making a custom 105 baits for a customer in victoria and also trying to impress the barra scene as well (from little things big things grow) thats how it goes doesn't itLOL.........B.J.
darcymenchin View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 3:01pm
Hi BJ .
I finally got to give the custom colour a run yesterday and cracked this beauty of a Bass,
To say the least it worked a treat,A good Bass in anyones language ...
Regards Darcy ,
ps BJ  about that swap I do have a couple of cod surface lures waiting for you .

SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 5:16am
Cracker bass there Darcy...good to see BJ's spinners working well...

Mick!!!
darcymenchin View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Mencho Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darcymenchin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 6:12pm
Hi Mick,
this Bass hit the spinner like a freight train and peeled drag of the reel like it was not even done up tight and it almost had me stumped as it wrapped the leader around a underwater snag but luckily it swam back off and we had it in the net it weight a good couple of kegs my best from this area for a long time I caught another cracker yesterday in the Hunter river that took one of my new H.G.H lures .
Regards Darcy. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic