LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Lure Collecting > I'd better not lose this Lure!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Corona Bug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Corona Bug
    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 12:07pm
This is Ruby the Corona Bug, I better not lose her as she may infect other lures. Don't think she's contagious? I've had her in 14 days isolation since returning to the NT, after leaving Eric's shed in Cardwell, FNQ. Anyway, due to the virus Nazis banning fishing, I can't give her a swim.
Intended bringing her down to the Expo in July, to see if anyone wants to adopt her, sadly however this isn't happening this year.
Regards, Seaweed.

"Always Merry and Bright"
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 1:11pm
looks good Captn
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
NQ FISH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NQ FISH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 2:07pm
Nice work 
Bad days fishing is better than a good days work
Cheers chris
Kimo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 8:43am
Looks infectious:
Kimo
Fysshe Salmon View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Fysshe Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fysshe Salmon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 9:47am
Very nice work... Thumbs Up
Fysshe
ArdentAngler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArdentAngler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2020 at 9:51am
Capt. I hope you get an opportunity to test that high end functional art soon. Currently waiting for the hammer to come down on us. They just opened fishing on yesterday and two days prior shut down all the state parks among other things. I guess it won't be long before they rescind the ability to enjoy our sport.

Great job on that stunning case of craybola.

Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 11:32am
Thanks Ardent, is it true more die from hand-guns in America than from the virus?
Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArdentAngler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 1:25pm
Seaweed. No idea honestly?

Always be wary of pop information, practically everything in the media is misquoted, poorly researched, or pushing an agenda. Doesn't help that everyone behind a keyboard/smartphone thinks they are an expert on things FAR beyond their ken. Guess that is a given nowadays, still sagacious advice in my opinion. haha

I believe stupidity is by far more dangerous and ubiquitous, ultimately leading to complications of both that you mention. There is no cure for stupid, that's an axiomatic truth.

Sorry I cannot answer your question.
rodsncods View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodsncods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2020 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by ArdentAngler ArdentAngler wrote:

Seaweed. No idea honestly?

Always be wary of pop information, practically everything in the media is misquoted, poorly researched, or pushing an agenda. Doesn't help that everyone behind a keyboard/smartphone thinks they are an expert on things FAR beyond their ken. Guess that is a given nowadays, still sagacious advice in my opinion. haha

I believe stupidity is by far more dangerous and ubiquitous, ultimately leading to complications of both that you mention. There is no cure for stupid, that's an axiomatic truth.

Sorry I cannot answer your question.
mate, where the f%&k did you get all those big words from . . . mick
BEER IS PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArdentAngler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2020 at 12:02am
Sorry, I just use the first germane word that pops into my head, which may or may not be appropriate for casual conversation. I'm sure there is a condition along with a cure for it.

I took seaweeds question as genuine, assuming it was a novel statistic that was made up by some crackpot journalist with a catch 22 in mind. That’s where I digressed, haha. Hopefully it won’t be misconstrued.

Guess it was brought on by a sad encounter with the dumb kind; you know, the swollen tongue numb testicle dingbats too thick for the barbs of humor.

Spoke a couple fisherman I met on the river the other day, I brought up Seaweeds tongue and cheek lure as light relief in conversation. Long story short, the one guy thought it was in poor taste and went off. In a heartbeat, his acquaintance turned to him and said “grow up man, do you know what a joke is?” verbally driving him back into a state of realty. I am glad there are people out there with a sense of humor, and a willingness to defend it...It is the ones without it that scare me, and unfortunately they are real.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic