Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > B.J.'s Custom Baits
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bj's on Facebook and Fishing Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bj's on Facebook and Fishing Show
    Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 12:25pm
Well its been a busy little time for me lately,I've just had the pleasure of hosting a film crew from Victoria who came to catch bass for the FIRST time!!!! The cameras recorded me building hybrid tied spinnerbaits from rabbit fur and sparkleflash skirts then interveiwed me as why I 'm so personally biased about why I consider my custom designed spinnerbaits being far superior to anything else out there on the market place today........ We then journeyed the next day further up the manning river above wingham and the camera crew and fishing stars (my sponsered anglers) bagged 33 bass on my lures only..... I bagged one a 15cm fellow on a 1/8th ounce and then sat down and watched the fishing/filming mayhem that was soon to follow....All fish caught were done by landbased/ wading presentations and the camera man got the biggest for the day a 38cm fork out of less than a metre of snag ridden water. I believe the footage is now being edited and I will let everyone know where and when it airs...........I've also set up a facebook page under my own name but will be building the page with up to date information on BJ's Happenings,model releases,competitions for product etc etc etc.......So please tune in and search for my name;Brian Bochow at facebook for relative updates to whats happening where...........Regards B.J.
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 2:15pm
bloody yuppy!LOL
never even looked on facebook......but will find out how and watch your progress.
you have been busy b.j.......congrats on the sponsor.....congrats on the film crew...and to get a few bass on film on your lures.!!!
well done mate hope all the hard work pays off.Thumbs Up
I just recieved 2 of your lures to try.....David hinton had a couple you had given him and hes been too busy to fish...so asked me to give them a go and let him know how they go......wants them back though when Ive tried themUnhappy
They look the goodsWink
Jas
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 4:55pm
Found you . Now you need a profile picture ..... Cheers aaron
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 5:43pm
just got one in the post a FERAL BAITZ in OLIVE GREEN great finish I will test this bugger out on some lizards
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 10:16am
WinkAh thanks for the words jas yeah I was wondering how dave was getting on with the baits,give them back thoughLOLLOLCryCryLOL Mate the bass from hell is going to take them off you,I cannot remember what I tied up for him models /colours please jog my memory..... Ok because I'm not the most savvy of users when it comes to puters and doing work on them I'll be getting a crash course on facebook from a mate whereby my bj's logo will be given as my photo thingy watchyoumacallit type thing can happen then ok aaronLOL whew didn't think i was going to get through that oneWink Then the page will be built with links and interactive etc etc etc as for trendy yuppie stuff well hell yeah mate its a new century didn't you know us heavily tattooed blokes have finally convinced the trendys/yuppies to see the light with skin art!!!!!!!..........LOLLOLLOL.....B.J.
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 12:09pm
you'll be wearing Italian suits and chugging lattes next BrianWinkLOL.Good on you for getting the film footage mate i'll be interested to see thatThumbs Up
wrapper View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Wrapper Baits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 8:27pm
Bj sounds like you have busy , lookin foward to hearing when the film clip will be aired and will have a look for you on facebook    cheers wrapper Clap
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2012 at 12:06pm
Wink thanks for the reply u boys yes i'll let everyone know.....regards B.J.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic